School Improvement Plan
- For our initial year, Thunderbird Preparatory Academy will concentrate on implementing our charter as stated in our charter application for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Thunderbird Preparatory Academy's curriculum includes the adoption of the Core Knowledge in conjunction with Singapore Math to ensure all standards are being met and students are performing at or above grade level.
- Students will be exposed to these two solid curriculum plans along with a daily related arts schedule that includes music, art, Spanish, and physical education.
- Technology will be infused throughout the curriculum.
- As a Leadership school, teachers will incorporate the Leader in Me program along with Covey's Seven Habits to balance the formal and hidden curriculum's necessary for a holistic approach to education.
- Beginning the 2015-2016 school year, teachers will work together in their PLC groups to develop our School Improvement plan in reflection of our successes and our areas of improvement in alignment with our mission and belief of students, parents, and staff at Thunderbird Prep.
Document date: May 2014